About the Workshop
Learn, Practice, Experience.
Love and Nature!
Sol Tamargo fell in love with the underwater by her father's hand at a very young age, she was a mermaid swimming in the virgin cancun and cenote waters of her childhood. Nature especially the ocean and the jungle has been her “work studio” and “HOME” for decades now.Go to complete Bio
Schedule of Events
Full day in nature, CENOTE out & underwater class and shooting / Sandwiches and soft drinks included
- Palapa opening speech about gear that we use
- Start the copal, set the ambiance, ask permission, connect with the place
- Outside of water images, blending natural with artificial light
- TRANSITION - pay attention - get ready for UW
- UW- testing gear
- Getting in
- How to make “YOU” go under - techniques to go down - feeling comfortable.
- Connecting with your assistant, underwater you can’t speak, how to work as a team in lightening and client safety
- Welcome couple into the water
- HOW TO direct regular people into the mermaid world
- Techniques to handle them - what to do - how to move - where to look - how to exhale
- Safety - IMPORTANT things to consider - the wedding dress
- READY TO SHOOT?
- Led lights
- Lens and Angles
We go to a different cenote and practice what we learned / Sandwiches and soft drinks included
- Assembly and gear check-up
- UNDERWATER ART - We keep practicing what we learned yesterday with a new couple, new day, new light new chances for unique portfolio creation.
- Go home and download and review your material for the next day's feedback session.
We will enjoy the review of the created images followed by constructive criticism and praise for the excellent work created these days.
- Sunrise session, photograph weather conditions permitting, at the beach with a couple.
- Practice blending natural with artificial light
- Learn to move on the beach without killing your gear
- Breakfast and chill time.
- Lunch - Portfolio Review and final words.
- We will enjoy the review of the created images followed by constructive criticism and praise for the excellent work created these days.
Mexico Magico Photo Adventure
ADAM + EVECENOTE TRASH THE DRESS
Micro CeremonyCenote Riviera Maya
Surprise MayanWedding Ceremony Experience
Sirena CatrinaA trubute to the trees
Hands OnCanon EOS R6
The Impossible WeddingEl Cielo, Cozumel
FAIRYTALE MERMAID PROPOSALTHE BEST WEDDING PROPOSAL EVER
Healing ArtLauren finds her music
Mayan ElopementCeremony Experience
Trash The DressTulum
Trash The DressCenote
Trash The DressCenote & Beach
Trash The DressRiviera Maya
Trash The DressBeach
Adam + EveAnniversary Session
Like Our Creative Works?
Why Choose Us?
- Photo techniques - what lenses, what angles and why UW Studio lightening - led and flash systems
- Directing your subjects - how to make humans look like models uw
- Shooting a wedding gown UW
- Shooting a quinceanera
- Taking the clothes off into ADAM and EVE - BOUDOIR
- Controlling your body - how to make you go underwater
- SAFETY First
- Respect in Nature
- OUT of Water
- Outdoor photography techniques
- Sunrise at the beach, natural light + artificial blend them
- Jungle Photoshoot - create amazing portraits with natural light, blend with artificial
- Making your organic smoke of mystical incense
- Go home with an incredible set of a portfolio of each day's sessions
- Underwater bride and groom
- Underwater boudoir
- Outdoor photography - blend naturally with artificial
- Energy practices to help you believe in yourself.
- Empowering, healing experiences as part of the workshop to help you connect with your inner nature, to get in touch with the unique creator that you are.
What people say?
This Guy's Underwater Proposal Is Basically A Disney Dream Come True
What people say?
Headed by the husband-and-wife team of Matt Adcock and Sol Tamargo, this binational studio combines technical expertise with warm, inventive imagery.
What people say?
"This photoshoot of a grieving bride who lost her fiancé is incredibly moving"